Friday, January 23, 2009

-violet life-

the 1st thing i know~at least once in our life...we need someone that can understand n luv u..care about ur feelings n can share anything wit u..
this is not about relationship between man n woman only but general relationship in the
world...

family,frenz...
there are people that i really care n luv so much...
family always inspired and support whatever i'm doing...they was the only one that i trust 4
my whole life...Even if my little brother is naughty(maybe he will change after his go to PLKN) haha...
my parents..thankful they was the best that i have..and my sister style "cakap lepas" haha..anyway..she nice.i luv them more than myself...

frenz...
i always thinking until now...what will i get from care n luv strangers..??
do u think frenz is not apart of ur life??to me...friendship is one of the beautiful sound of relationship..same like music..
in this relationship...trust,responsibility,care is one of the factor..
however...sometimes i wonder why several people think that we dun have to bother about frenz matters..that's what i think before..
but now...after all that happen to me..the right way that i have to choose...
is...better to understand a little then to misunderstand a lot...
from now on..
i will change..even for my dearest frenz that before this i luv n care about her...if this is the
only way that i can do...
so think as positive as u can..

No comments:

Post a Comment